Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Job Description: Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 100 Healthcare Company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! As a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across the company. You will be exposed to different environments and areas which will generate high visibility throughout the company. As a Project Manager on the IT Strategy and Service Assurance team you will also have the opportunity to work with new technologies including Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Automation.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Experience with SDLC or Infrastructure projects
- Ability to command leadership of a room of 8-15 individuals
- Ability to successfully deliver on time project objectives and budgets
- Experience with Agile or SCRUM methodology
- Experience planning and managing large projects with multiple stakeholders
Day to day includes:
- Utilizing ownership and commitment as the sole point of accountability
- Managing competing stakeholder needs while anticipating and mitigating major risks.
- Understanding the link between project goals and company-specific business context
- Full responsibility and authority to make decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations required to complete a project
- Demonstrating an understanding of the business value of the project and its broader impact on programs, initiatives, and the enterprise.
- Following processes well, including documentation but also knows when and why to break from process, proposes a better way, and justifies the decision.
- Demonstrating expanded level of accountability, ownership, integrity, and courage treating each project as if it was their own company.
- A Technology Project Manager’s approach to the work, to others, and to self, must portray an attitude of excellence with the below qualities:
o Team Leadership
o Stakeholder Partnership
o Learning Agility
o Risk Management
o Business Knowledge
o Ownership & Commitment
o Process Adherence
- Prior experience in the health solutions industry
- Prior experience in Cloud, Security, and emerging technology initiatives
- Prior experience in Vendor Management
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Project Management Professional (PMP)