TOAST WEDDING FILMS SEEKS FREELANCE WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER (Shooting only -- we handle all editing)
Toast Wedding Films, a company owned and operated by artists, is a rapidly growing wedding video company creating beautiful wedding films at a fair price. Toast prides itself on telling stories about people and not just capturing events. Our clients have entrusted us with capturing a pinnacle moment in their lives and we aim to tell their story with artistic integrity and attention to detail.
We are seeking skilled and experienced freelance videographers to join our collective! The ideal applicant is someone who takes pride in their work, represents themselves with professionalism, and approaches filming each wedding with the same artistic integrity they approach any of their creative endeavors. We deliver a quality product that requires we work as a mindful collective, with each contributor adding to the quality and integrity of our final films.
We aim to produce wedding films that are distinctive so that each and every artist in our collective is proud to showcase their work. We hope to provide our collective with resources, camaraderie, education, opportunities, and support. We want you to be in the company of other exceptional artistic professionals so you can be proud of being part of our collective.
- Own (or be willing to rent) 2 cameras, 2 lenses, and 2 wireless microphones.
- Be able to cover a wedding solo while managing all gear.
- Have reliable transportation to/from wedding locations.
- Provide open communication and feedback with our team regarding file sizes, details about the wedding experience, etc.
- Be able to ship and receive drives.
- Have the ability to keep wedding footage for up to one month.
- Have a pleasant attitude, customer service skills, and professional appearance.
- Be able to provide two links to current work.
If you are ready to be a part of our Toast Wedding Films Collective we would love to hear more about you, your work, and your approach!
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a video interview.
Please apply to your territory via link at: https://toast.shortlist.co/portal/
Job Type: Contract