Are you looking for a new opportunity with career advancement potential?
Registry Partners is looking for Full Timecancer registry professionals with 5 or more years of experience to join our Project Management Team. CoC Accredited Cancer Program experience is required.
Registry Partners provides supportive work environment with an expert team of cancer registry professionals. Our employees achieve a better work/life balance with flexible scheduling. Our employees are highly respected, appreciated and recognized for their hard work and contributions. We also promote from within for those interested in career growth and advancement.
- Full Time Guarantee – 40 hours per week, never a shortage of work
- Training & Ongoing Support – There is no “I” in TEAM
- Paid Travel Time & Expenses
- Remote, Flexible & Supportive Work Environment
- Solid Infrastructure that supports Team Building and Comradery
- Paid Continuing Education with opportunities to attend state, regional and national conferences
- Competitive Pay & Benefits Package with Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off after 30 days of employment
- W-2 Employer (worry free compensation)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages cancer registry and cancer program projects in accordance with State Central Registry requirements or Commission on Cancer accredited program standards
- Completes all tasks related to project implementation, setup and training of assigned project
- Supervises CTRs assigned to project by managing workflow, task assignments, training, and documentation
- Provides timely responses to client questions and concerns
- Follows Project Manager standard procedures and complies with all documentation practices.
- Internal: Oncology and Executive Management teams, assigned project CTR teams.
- External: Existing and potential clients
- Competent and highly proficient with CoC standards & CoC survey process
- Appropriate and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement
- Ability to forecast, prioritize and schedule project work to meet defined deadlines and goals
- Ability to successfully train/mentor others
- Rapidly adapts to change in task assignments
- Leadership and organization skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Deals with challenging situations professionally
- Supportive of staff and successful relationship building
Education and/or Experience:
- Certified Tumor Registrars (CTR), required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management or related field, preferred
- Registered Health Information Technician or Registered Health Information Administrator, preferred
- At least five (5) years of cancer registry experience, required
- CoC accreditation/compliance & abstracting experience, required
- At least five (5) years of registry management or other health related management experience, preferred
If interested in applying, please visit: http://www.registrypartners.com/careers/ or for additional questions, please contact Stacey Ballinger, Clinical Resource Manager at 336-214-5218.
Job Type: Full-time
- cancer registry abstraction: 3 years
- Certified Tumor Registrar