Builder Jones is seeking a FUN and TALENTED Sales Professional to join our growing team. You will be an integral part of our building team as you drive company revenue while establishing and maintaining customer relationships. This is a commission-based position.
- Maintain existing client relationships with strategic, regular correspondence via e-mail, social media, or other means by which future business may be acquired.
- Maintain active participation and membership in the company’s networking organizations.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Be the leading expert on products and services offered and discuss available solutions to prospective customers.
- Generate and actively seek out new leads through internal and external sources.
- Attend network organization/trade events when applicable.
- Send out project close surveys to clients.
- Report weekly sales forecast.
- All actions taken on behalf of the company shall be with the intent to build a culture that adheres to the internal values of the organization.
- All business communications, whether verbal, visual or written, whether for internal or external use, will be professional in tone and content and according to any applicable and existing company policies and standards.
- You will have weekly, regularly-scheduled meetings with your manager.
- You will be encouraged to recommend ideas for position and department improvement that are consistent with our strategic objective.
- Fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other computer software packages.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, ability to travel.
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Sales experience and knowledge of the construction industry is required.
- Must possess strong field experience and relationship-building skills along with presentation and communication skills.
- Must be able to promote and transact sales while simultaneously facilitating client satisfaction.
- Good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, though not mandatory.
Compensation: Commission Structure
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Constuction: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Lakeville, MN 55044 (Preferred)
- Office or call center
- Door to door
- Trade shows