At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems is seeking a Data Insight Analyst, People Analytics.
We are looking for a senior analyst to lead people analytics for our Aeronautics Systems Sector. This position reports to the Corporate Director, People Analytics, and will have dotted line reporting responsibility to the Aeronautics Systems HR Vice President.
People Analytics is a team of data scientists, behavioral research scientists, insight analysts, competitive intelligence analysts, and U/X experts who use science to inform our most important people decisions and to enable an industry-leading employee experience. As a member of the People Analytics team supporting the Aeronautics Sector, you will be responsible for leveraging the entire range of our analytics capabilities to refine and enable the Aeronautics Sector people strategy.
As the people analytics lead for Aeronautics Systems, you will be entrepreneurial, creative, and ethically conscious as we work to advance our mission to develop and deliver the insight needed to inform our investments in our employees and design optimal employee experiences. You will be a critical and strategic thinker who helps advance the people strategy of Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems by expanding our analytic capability and accelerating HR's transformation to more effectively serve our employees as customers and consumers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving on the Aeronautics Systems Sector HR leadership team to optimize the use of analytics in driving the sector people strategy
- Serving on the People Analytics leadership team to bring sector specific business needs forward to inform our enterprise people analytics strategy.
- Leading the Sector people analytics strategy
- Identifying the strategic analysis and research needed to enable the Sector talent acquisition, development and retention goals
- Integrating, tailoring, and applying corporate analytics capability for the benefit of the sector
- Identifying, articulating, and defending priorities
- Communicating results to an executive audience to effectively tell the data story
10 Years of Analytics experience
Leading the Sector people analytics strategy
Identifying the strategic analysis and research needed to enable the Sector talent acquisition, development and retention goals
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.