Licensed Practical Nurse AdventHealth Care Center Orlando East
Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
250 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando, FL 32825
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Orlando East
AdventHealth Care Centers mission to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organizations mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be Greater as a Whole
Full Time, Various Shifts
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents for signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes, irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.