Lexus of Wesley Chapel is looking for Concierge Agents. We pride ourselves in making sure that our guests “Experience Amazing” and strive to provide a world-class customer experience that is unparalleled in the automotive industry.
What We’re Looking For
As a Concierge you will be responsible for in-store guest experience, handling guest requests, anticipating their needs and delighting them with every interaction. We are looking for someone who is dependable, loves people and building relationships on a daily basis.
Our mission is to redefine automotive in the customer’s favor. From the customer experience we provide to the automobiles we sell and service, every Lexus of Wesley Chapel Associate plays a part. We also focus on you, the individual, with a number of lifestyle benefits:
Everyday Learning - We are committed to our associates being in a role that is developmental, challenging, and personally fulfilling. This means that you might take on challenges you may not feel ready for, but have the full support of your manager and the Leadership Team to try, fail, learn, and try again. This makes development a core part of working at Lexus of Wesley Chapel and not something people only think about a couple times a year.
Lexus Lease Subsidy - We provide our associates with additional recognition for achieving Master Certification by providing $400 a month toward the lease of a new or pre-owned Lexus!
Flexible Scheduling App - We respect and trust our associates. We value your time in the workplace, and outside of it. Greater freedom means happier associates. Happier Associates create unforgettable customer experiences. Through our scheduling app, sign up for the times you want to work. We’ll figure out the rest!
Healthy Food Program - We believe our associates should be well fed and able to enjoy healthy and varied meals onsite. For the caffeine junkies, enjoy a cappuccino or latte at our coffee bar. The convenience of having food provided helps our team stay healthy and build relationships with fellow associates.
Gym Membership - We want every associate to come to work with a healthy mind and a healthy body. That’s why we reimburse 100% of membership fees to the Wellness Center at Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel.
- Clean and maintain all areas of the guest lounge
- Stock beverages and food in guest lounge
- Operate dealership café
- Display daily publications for guests
- Responsible for boutique merchandise, displays, and presentation
- Greet guests upon arrival in lounge area
- Lead by example and be an advocate for team
- Strong business communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to difficult situations
- Customer service mentality
- Must be professional in appearance and conduct
- Must be able to count and balance money
- Must have a friendly upbeat attitude and be a team player
- Self-starter who is intrinsically motivated