Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Workday HCM Project Manager, you will:
- Successfully manage delivery of end to end Workday HCM projects and manage client expectations
- Create and manage to roadmaps, project plan, manage day to day monitoring tasks and activities, and initiate corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Manage the contract based on agreed scope as defined in Statement of Work, manage scope creep, ensure change requests are clearly called out, agreed, and impacted against timeline
- Continually assess action items, risks, and issues maintaining risk and issue logs and contingency plans
- Prepare and deliver reporting and escalate any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain backlog of product enhancements to meet tactical needs and strategic goals
- Provide counseling & coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams
- Manage project(s) financials including development of financial plans
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The HR Transformation offering (HRT) transforms the way HR enables the business and the workforce. In this world of disruption, we believe that HR has an opportunity to take the lead and own enterprise-wide issues for the organization. From the creation of HR strategy using our leading Oracle-enabled HR Transformation labs, the application of design thinking that allows HR to challenge how work gets done today, to navigating the ever-evolving HR technology landscape to determine the right digital solutions to enable transformation, our HR Transformation practice is focused on helping HR take the lead.
- 8 years of of relevant Workday HCM experience
- 2 years of experience leading Workday HCM projects and workstreams
- Experience with leading at least 1 end-to-end Workday HCM implementation project
- Workday HCM or Workday EM/PM Certified
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at anytime in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Bachelor's degree
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $138,000 to $230,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.