Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to manage and distribute resident and guest cards to community residents as applicable.
- Only approved residents by each Tower are entitled to a resident card.
- Studio, I-bedroom, & 2-bedroom 3-bedroom units are entitled to 5 cards according to the Condo regulations Parque specifics
- When a resident or guest card is miss-placed, it is responsibility of resident/ guest card coordinator to ensure the lost card is deactivated and collect funds (cashier's check, credit card or money order) for a new card.
- Responsible for supplies for inventory and ordering supplies related to the resident/ guest card program, concierge and spa, lounge room, cigar room, kid's room, pool/beach, etc. -work with housekeeping, pool attendants.
- Performs orientations for new owners and tenants.
- Coordinates printing of First Call notes -work with Resident service manager
- Prints Daily Weather Each Day. For days off, weather should be printed the following work day for the previous day off. work with Resident service manager
- Implements pet and bike registrations and updates spreadsheet on the share drive. work with Resident service manager
- Ensure preference tracking is up-to-date at all times.- work with Resident service manager
- Will be involved with special projects of the Association.
- Work with sales team to ensure walk-throughs are seamless.- work with Resident service manager
- Files documents, electronically and paper, in an organized manner. All filing should be done on a minimum of a weekly basis, but preferred on a daily basis.
- Plan community events and update events calendar. work with Resident service manager
- Coordinates transportation to beach club and delivery of service
- Responsible for collecting resident cards left/forgotten in the spa and pool to follow up with respective residents to be returned.
- Issues and follows up with pets, parking and trash violation letters.
- Ensures that the telephone is answered promptly and properly within 3 rings and messages are handled courteously, accurately and in a timely manner. All messages need to be returned within 24 hours of receipt.
- Responds to emails on daily basis to each request/ complaint. No email should go longer than 24 hours without response during the work week.
- Maintains, updates, and coordinates resident information in computer database within 48 hours of receipt.
- Maintains a friendly and inviting office with an open-door policy for all residents.
- Explains procedures and resolve issues.
- Must provide high customer service at all times to all clients (internal and external).
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Contacts owners with delinquencies and initiates payments from owners work with Resident service manager
- Prepares transmittals of account and association payments
- Schedule in unit services; housekeeping and maintenance in increments of 4 hours. Track the service for each unit.
- Schedule in unit services; flower delivery. Track the service for each unit.
- Schedule car wash service. Track the service for each unit.
- Schedule airport transportation. Track the service for each unit.
- Schedule in unit services; grocery shopping, etc. Track the service for each unit for billing purposes.
- Responsible for assisting in the Hiring and training of his staff
- Responsible for creating a great service and work environment for his team
- Make 2 walks through the Property to revise standards with check list
- Make quarterly evaluation to all staff
- Meet and exceed Residents expectations by anticipating to services they might require
- Report any accidents or injuries to Senior Management staff immediately
- Answer residents' concerns and calls and keep record of each conversation for future follow-up
- Great communications with Security, Maintenance and Housekeeping departments to ensure prompt responses to Resident's needs.
- Implement with Management a system to track all Resident's needs and actions through an Ab
- Have a complete Miami-Dade, and Broward Calendar of yearly events ready
- Have a complete information Ledger on all Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs, Spas, Shopping Malls, Retailers, entertainment, doctors, veterinarian, Law firms, Architects ,City Official's and anything that a resident may request in the Miami-Dade, Broward, and Beyond.
- Ensure the ambiance of the entire property and maintained impeccable through Housekeeping.
- Responsible for the aroma assigned to the buildings
- Responsible for the appearance on all associates
- Responsible for the uniform well-kept and reorder every 6 months
- Responsible to make the Auditing off the grooming of all staff front and back of the house.
- Other duties as required.
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Supervise concierge and front desk teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Hotel experience 4 years plus
- Portuguese and Spanish language spoken.
- Concierge knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- Butler graduate - Clefs D'Or not required but a plus
Tools & Equipment Used
- Flexible Schedule, including nights, weekend and holidays.
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment.