Full Job Description
CLEARANCE: DoD Secret ***Must hold an active DoD Secret or above***
REQUISITION NUMBER: 011720.0Xc-M25p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Business Systems Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Subject Matter Expert Levels I, II, III
LOCATION: National Capital Region (NCR)
The United States Marine Corps (USMC) has made Audit Readiness a priority. In doing so, it desires to achieve better procurement decisions through improved accuracy of inventory, improve its integrity in the use of resources through the management of obligations, and establish total cost of ownership to enhance the planning of maintenance and procurement cycles. The goal is to continue the full scope audit with full transparency; prioritize and remediate findings, strengthen internal controls, and improve the accuracy of financial reports.
Business Systems Analyst, SME I, II, III
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited United States college or university in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Systems.
Candidate must have 2 – 7 years of full-time (excluding internships) progressive experience providing financial systems or business systems services to the Federal Government agencies or Fortune 500 companies.
Experience supporting IT system audit readiness, IT audit reviews, IT system control documentation, or FISCAM and Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation and sustainment capabilities for the Federal Government or Fortune 500 firm.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop test plans to validate internal controls are in place for ICOFS/Complementary User Entity (CUECs) and provide to the ICOFS/CUEC leads.
- Conduct a review of Statements of Assurance (SOA) for accuracy and completeness and provided to the ICOFS government team lead. This process includes a gap analysis to Federal Information Systems Control Audit Manual (FISCAM) requirements and NIST 800-53 standards.
- Provide advice and perform reviews of documentation to ensure Federal information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) compliance.
- Provide advice and perform reviews of documentation to ensure National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 controls compliance. This assessment includes a test of design, test of effectiveness, and assessment of implementation of recommend NIST 800-53 controls.
- Perform SOC1 / CUECs Testing. Develop and execute test plans to determine test of design and operating effectiveness of IT controls.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.