RP International is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologists (Adult and Child/Adolescent) in support of the Behavioral Health Clinic at Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Relocation Assistance Available!
* NO Weekends, Unless On-Call
* 15 Days PTO, Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
* Duty Hours: 1)Work schedule shall be an 9 hour shift between the hours of 0730 - 1630 Monday-Friday, to include a 1 hour uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department.2)Schedule may vary slightly dependent upon need of the department.
* On-Call Hours: On-Call from 0730 Tuesday - 0730 Tuesday (7 Days). On-Call Duty shared between approximately 10 Providers. Must be onsite within 30 minutes of notification, minimal call-back.
Practice Specific Details and Tasks: The Clinical Psychologist will perform a full range of clinical psychology services, to include but not limited to the following:
* Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
* Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an APA accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship orPost Doctoral Residency in professional psychology
* Experience: Minimum (1) year of clinical experience post-internship/residency, to include behavioral interventions.
* Licensure: Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license as a Clinical Psychologist from any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider certification. Note: May obtain BLS upon acceptance, prior to start date.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.
Job Type: Full-time