Petroplan is currently accepting applications for a Maintenance Reliability Engineer to join the Open Pit Maintenance Team. This is a permanent position and will be located within Nevada.
- Conduct regular and formal downtime analysis for critical mining equipment
- Identify quantify, and implement initiatives that will improve overall equipment reliability and performance
- Provide reliability input into Maintenance Procedures, Standards and Specifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar or equivalent work experience in a reliability role
- 2-3 years of previous experience within Mining industry
- CMRP or CRE certification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32826