Avalution Consulting is looking for a creative and driven professional with a proven track record of success to join our team as a Sales Manager. Working out of our Global Headquarters in Cleveland, OH, the Sales Manager is directly responsible for the sales of Avalution’s global consulting services and software solution, Catalyst – providing sales advisory and strategy, tactical execution, and ongoing support to guide the team to achieve assigned sales targets. If you think differently, solve creatively, and love to connect with people, we welcome you to apply for this opportunity.
Why Avalution Consulting?
Founded in 2005, Avalution Consulting is the premier provider of business continuity and IT disaster recovery consulting services and software solutions. We partner with some of the best run and most innovative organizations to protect their business operations.
Guided by our core values, we believe in frank discussion, listening, and simplicity.
At Avalution, you will have the opportunity to provide meaningful contributions from day one, and you can count on support at every step of the way from your team members, managers, and leadership team. From our energetic and unconventional work environment to our excellent benefits and commitment to ongoing professional development, we take care of the people who make us strong. If you are looking for a challenge and have a desire to grow both personally and professionally, Avalution is the place for you.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is interested in the latest sales strategies and technology
- Someone who excels at (and enjoys) solving complex problems;
- Someone who has the ability to communicate clearly and think strategically yet tactically; and
- Someone who demonstrates leadership, teamwork, and is eager to break new ground.
- Lead and manage a team of direct reports toward successfully achieving sales targets
- Cultivate personal pipeline and identify new prospects and opportunities (e.g., partners, resellers) to grow sales conversion funnel
- Coordinate across the organization to identify up/cross-sell opportunities
- Review and approve contracts and pricing
- Review and provide guidance on RFI/RFP responses and proposals
- Own the sales process and outcomes – analyze results and leverage experience to evolve the process
- Drive sales forecasting and quarterly projections; participate in budgeting and annual planning
- Translate complex services and solutions into effective sales insights that resonate with assigned leads – changing the way they think about a problem and how they navigate the buying process
- Coach players on performance and engage in their professional development
- Write copy for external and internal communications
- Maintain and organize sales tools, databases, and folders
- Serves as a communication liaison between stakeholders, service lines, and vendors
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Motivated, self-driven, and resourceful with a willingness to take on new tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to grow revenue through innovative sales operations and practices
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to leverage Challenger Sales to successfully close deals
- Proven ability to conduct technical demonstrations that resonate with prospects
- Proven experience in sales forecasting and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- 10+ years of proven B2B sales experience, preferably in professional services, SaaS, or Technology
- 5+ years of successfully managing and growing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to give and receive feedback to help the team learn and grow
- Experience with EOS is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our main benefit is working in a place you can believe in. Our formula for achieving this is simple:
- Hire passionate people
- Be transparent (we share nearly everything about our business)
- Involve everyone in decisions that affect them (we have a unique process to effectively do this)
We are proud to be one of the top places to work in Cleveland. We’ve created an inviting work environment that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and enjoyment. Some of the things our employees enjoy including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Paternity & Maternity leave, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement and 401(k).
- Sustainable work life balance
- Very generous paid time off program
We are looking for smart, highly skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to learn, be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talents, apply today.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and anything else that will show us that you are qualified for this position. Tell us stories. Show us as much as you can about who you are. Tell us your salary requirements and describe why you are the best candidate for us.