(5–7 yrs. exp.)
Qualifications & requirements include:
How to Apply:
- An accredited professional architecture degree: B.Arch or M.Arch.
- CA licensure or enrollment with NCARB, participation in IDP and active pursuit of licensure.
- 5–7 years of experience with an architectural firm, preferably including high-end residential projects.
- Experience with client, contractor and consultant interactions.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, MS Office and Adobe CS.
- Familiarity with sustainable building and design practices and experience with LEED and/or GreenPoint Rating.
- A great design sensibility and a strong portfolio. Hand sketching a plus.
- Strong organization and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage one’s own time.
Email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "Architect / Designer – Your Name." No telephone calls or recruiters, please.