Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Field Service Technician (with Top Secret Clearance)
at its West Mifflin, PA
- Provide Tier I and II support
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Maintain and load cryptographic device and keys
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
TS (Top Secret
) or DOE Q
Clearance required prior to consideration.
Dependent on Experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin