Currently looking for a hard working, positive, team-focusedPsychiatrist fora great opportunity with a brand new office in Yardley, PA. Interested candidates should have previously helped people with mental health issues or is passionate about helping those with severe depression and anxiety.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist
- Perform Medical Evaluations for TMS.
- Meet with patients and evaluate them for success with TMS.
- Take care of adults with a variety of mental health illnesses and provide consultations &
evaluations, for those seeking Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for depression.
- Fulfillment in working with people changing their lives in a new innovative way.
- Be part of a growing healthcare company with one of the few practices in the area that provideTranscranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Requirements of the Psychiatrist
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Must have experience working in mental health and/or private practice setting with adult clients
most of whom suffer with mood and anxiety disorders
- Basic computer skills are a must as we rely on an electronic medical record
- Management experience is a plus
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of PA
- Values collaboration, teaching, and supervision
Benefits of the Psychiatrist
- Full TMS Certified training will be provided to you
- Join a progressive, thriving medical practice that is a leader in providing TMS therapy
- Will be salary (employee), negotiated based on experience and benefits package
- Room to grow in Clinic Director!
Job Type: Full-time
- Psychatrist In Pennsylvania