- Dental Insurance
- Food Provided
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
SiteLock Needs Product Support Specialists
SiteLock is the Global Leader in business website security and is the only web security solution to offer complete, cloud-based website protection. We find and fix threats, prevent future attacks, accelerate website performance and meet PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes (basically like Batman if Gotham City was the internet). Our mission is to protect every website on the internet (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT good), that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Cool, But What’s The Job?
As a Product Support Specialist (aka Tier 2 Product Support) you will provide trusted security advisory services to our awesome customers. To put that in technical terms, you will help our customers recover from malware infections and help prevent future attacks through malware removal, XSS and SQL injection vulnerability patching, consulting and product configuration.
What Are We Looking For?
Before we get to the nitty gritty, it’s just as important for us to find someone who demonstrates…
- A flair for troubleshooting. On our Support Team, you’re going to spend a lot of time looking for root causes, so it’ll go a lot easier if that kind of thing rocks your socks.
- Excellent communication skills. It’s important to understand how a system works, but it’s just as important to be able to communication that understanding into instructions, training sessions and other documentation that’s accessible to people at varying levels of technical ability.
- Master of multitasking. Does doing 5 things at once, stress you out? Or pump you up for a challenge? If you are the ladder, then we could be a great match.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. Members of our Support Team pay attention to the details and make conscious efforts to understand causes instead of just the effects.
Now… The Nitty Gritty.
- Minimum 6 months in a support position OR 2+ years of technical support experience
- Basic Linux CLI
- Basic PHP code knowledge
- Intermediate HTML knowledge
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions
Nice To Haves
- Familiarity with web servers, shared, VPS and/or dedicated environments
- Regex, server administration, and shell scripting experience
Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in Arizona two years in a row per Derloitte’s Fast 500, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Free Food. Yeah, you heard that right! To make Mondays feel less like Monday, breakfast is provided and to make Fridays even better, lunch is catered in.
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffle board and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we need to develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business.