Be fit. Change lives. Have fun as a Coach at Orangetheory Fitness!
Calling all fitness superheroes! Do you change people’s lives, inspire others to be the best versions of themselves, and motivate people to crave your expertise and guidance? Then keep reading!
The OTF Coach Pay Structure
- Base hourly rate
- Commissions ($45-$100 per class coached)
No need to chase after clients or hustle to different locations. We provide you with clients and give you multiple opportunities to coach at the same location
- We tripled in size in the last year and are looking for Top Talent to grow with us!
- Career pathing:
- We’re looking for Coaches who want to grow into Head Coaches & Multi-Unit Fitness Managers!
- On average, we promote 15 employees per month!
As we expand to multiple health and wellness brands, you could have the ability to work cross-functionally.
Beyond The Paycheck
- Make lifelong friends with your team and members. Not only do we impact members’ lives with our workouts, but we also make an impact beyond the studio—we regularly host classes to support important causes, participate in local runs & events, and work with local charities.
- Ability to participate in our 401(k) plan
- Employee Referral Program– earn $250 for every employee you refer and retain to work for Empire!
Complimentary OTF classes and employee discounts on retail
- Empire cares about you—we offer access to free mental health counseling
- Discounts on theme parks, travel, movies, etc. through LifeMart and TicketsAtWork
- Pre-tax commuter benefit plan to save on public transportation to/from work
A Day In The Life of a Coach at Orangetheory Fitness:
Lead and motivate members through pre-defined workouts. (u don’t have to create your own workout! Our workouts are created by a design team made up of doctors and fitness professionals and tested in advance
Help members set and achieve goals
Ensure members are using the correct form and offer corrections and options
- Understand the science behind our workouts - specifically heart-rate-focused training
- Know how to use and demonstrate exercises on OTF equipment such as rowers, treadmills, TRX and dumbbells
Our Mission: To bring out your best life through inspiring, motivating and exceptional moments
Vision: To be the premier wellness portfolio that supercharges everyday life
Values: Happy. Hungry. Humble. Healthy & Human
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: The diversity of our employees, members, and the communities in which we operate is key to our success and growth. We value and celebrate the diversity of the employees who make up our workforce. We respect the personal worth and unique contributions of each individual. We expect that each of us grant others the same respect, cooperation, and fair treatment that we seek for ourselves. We aim to attract, hire and retain a diverse and multiculturally sensitive staff who continually support and create a culture of employee engagement, support and inclusion.
Please note we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies, there will be no obligation to pay any fee.