Price Industries Inc. is on the search for a Senior Financial Analyst for its US office and manufacturing facility located in Suwanee, GA. This position will report to the Assistant Controller and will require a person who has experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in the monthly closing process and financial statement preparation.
- Applying GAAP to the inventory, costing, and fixed asset areas.
- Maintaining adequate inventory control procedures for all plant locations.
- Conducting physical inventory valuations and preparing inventory account reconciliations.
- Maintaining knowledge of the products and the manufacturing process.
- Reviewing and analyzing inventory accounts and costs for accuracy and completeness.
- Work closely with all areas of the company in managing the inventory process including the production, purchasing and finance teams.
- Participating in / leading annual and mid-year plant inventory cycle counts.
- Managing the capital expenditure process including the maintenance of all records related to fixed asset expenditures, depreciation and capital project requests.
- Filing annual property tax returns and periodic sales and use tax reports.
- Assisting management and business managers with the annual budget and interim review preparation.
- Preparing various manufacturing efficiency reports and analyze budget variances.
- Special projects as required and other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required (≤10%).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with progressively responsible experience in inventory management or cost accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required. A working knowledge of ERP systems, data analysis, data mining tools are preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and standards.
- Individuals must have good communication skills and the ability to work with other disciplines.
- CPA, CMA or candidate preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Management or Cost Accounting: 5 years (Required)