- Preparation, analysis and Interpretation of client financial statements, paying particular attention to adjusting journal entries. Required to adjust financial statements to reflect proper year end balances and follow up with clients to ensure proper documentation.
- Preparation and in depth knowledge of Corporate, Partnership, and related State Tax returns for small businesses. Research of tax-related questions on atypical returns. Maintains compliance with tax regulations by researching current regulations; referring difficult interpretations to supervisor
- Preparation and knowledge of Personal Income Tax Returns primarily for small business owners
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner. Maintain constant correspondence with allocated clients to follow up on outstanding documents and client questions
- Prepare Reviewed Financials for clients if necessary
Job Type: Full-time
- Taxation: 2 years (Preferred)