- Interviews residential mortgage loan applicants.
- Requests specified information for loan application.
- Notifies applicant of loan decision.
- Corresponds with customers, applicants or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Recommends and outlines terms of loan.
- Informs prospective borrowers of loan commitments.
- Reviews developing laws and regulations as they apply to installment loan security agreements.
- Assists collection officer with delinquent account files for the financial institution.
- Responsible for quality loan growth.
- Mortgage Originator cannot, directly or indirectly, commit First Federal on any lending decisions.
- Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions
- High school diploma or equivalent required. 4-year degree preferred, but not required.
- Good understanding and knowledge of financial institution and products and services.
- Good cross selling, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with builders and realtors.
- Ability to deal with time constraints and strong attention to detail.
- Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY
Job Type: Full-time