- Accountant Wanted for a Rapidly Growing Company!
You’re looking for a job for a reason…
· You’re tired of where you’re working?
· Maybe you don’t feel like you’re getting paid what you deserve?
· Maybe you don’t feel like your boss supports you?
· Maybe you just don’t enjoy the company you are currently working for?
The bottom line is: You’re tired, Frustrated, struggling …You need a change.
We are the company to give you what you deserve.
YOU SIMPLY MUST LOVE ACCOUNTING, NUMBERS & WANT TO WORK IN A FAST-PACED, CHALLENGING AND FUN ENVIRONMENT.
This role supports the day to day operations. As part of this responsibility, the bookkeeper will work closely with the administrative manager. The bookkeeper will work to develop and manage reports, financial statements, accounts payable and key performance metrics. A successful bookkeeper must have the ability to function as a part of a team and be able to think creatively and critically.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the General Manager in developing the company annual plan.
- Perform all accounting activities relating to G/L, A/R, A/P and payroll.
- Produce company financial statements within 5 business days after the close of each month.
- Work closely with the General Manager to ensure that collection of money is occurring at the point of service, or proper paperwork for financing is being signed at the point of service.
- Manage accounts payable to take advantage of all available discounts from vendors. Where discounts are not available, pay accounts in 30 to 45 days. Avoid any finance charges being assessed for late payment.
- Report to GM if company-owned material expense exceeds SGI’s benchmarks.
- Be responsible for the collecting and archiving of key performance data, such as number of calls run, number of leads run, average sale amounts, closing ratios, customer renewal percentages, etc. Produce statistical data for GM.
- Answer the phone, as seasonal demands require, remembering that the customer is the number one focus of the company, and they are not an interruption to other tasks. Be very courteous during ANY contact with customers of the company.
- Manage the company assets, such as vehicles, information systems, and communication systems, as it pertains to accounting.
- Collect and assemble the daily report information from the managers and provide the daily report to the General Manager by noon each day for the previous day’s business
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Ability to resolve client complaints concerning billing or services rendered, referring complaints of service failures to the General Manager.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow the Company’s Operating Procedure Manuals.
- Understand double-entry General Ledger accounting.
- Understand how to use the following Equipment:
- Multi-Line Phone System
Qualities and Characteristics
- Experience or education related to general ledger accounting
- Friendly Phone Voice
- Computer Literate
- Speed and Precision on Data Entry
- Can Work with a Team or independently
Then this is the role for you!
What’s in it for you? Excellent question!
You want to work for us because we promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
- Great money! You’ll earn a great salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity of your income is in your control!
- Great benefits! Full health and medical benefits plan for you and your family, and much more.
· Great opportunity! Growth potential as we continue to expand and look inside to grow.
- Flexibility: Flexibility of your time.
- Ongoing Training! We believe in continual training & education.
- Personal Satisfaction! Most importantly, this is a job that you will love!
You want to work for a business that believes and supports YOU!!! We do that by focusing on our “TRIPLE WIN” model…
1. Our customers must win! We do everything imaginable to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied and absolutely love our services. If they don’t, we do whatever is necessary to make them wildly happy they did business with us—so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
2. Our employees must win! We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything imaginable to support our people, lift them up to make them better, and ensure that they’re successful. And for doing a great job, they receive tremendous financial rewards—as well as incredible career satisfaction. Just imagine working in a position where you get to HELP people every day! You CAN with us. We truly CARE.
3. Our company must win! We believe if we’ve done absolutely everything possible to make sure our customers win and our employees win, then the company will naturally win because we must win and be financially successful in order to help more customers and provide more opportunity for our employees and their families.
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—please, please, please apply. I would love a chance to talk with you—and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.
Reply to this posting with your name contact number and resume
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location