The primary purpose of this salaried exempt position is to provide assistance to the Administrator of the facility in the completion of specific job duties as outlined in this position description including but not limited to payroll, time clock checks, prepares evaluation forms to department heads and completion of forms for new employees.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
- Time Clock – Complete new employee process; i.e., badges and education on use of time clock and daily checks of time clock for appropriate usage and ensure equipment functions. Conduct continuing time clock and record keeping education for employees.
- Payroll – Setting up new employees on payroll system, collaboration with managers to enter correct time on payroll system and distribute pay, set-up employee evaluations for department heads, processing and transmission of payroll to company and transfer of monies to payroll account before payroll.
- Payables – Coordinate internal payable process including staff education, review, organization and submission to corporate account payables.
- Human Resources – Process employee applications, arrange interviews, conduct background and reference checks, maintains employee records, record and report employee data to managers, corporate, or government agencies as required, educate and inform employees about company benefits policies and practices, coordinate benefits, arrange employee morale activities and practices, manage employee leaves and assist managers with employee actions as requested.
- Maintain an adequate liaison with all staff and families.
- Ensures reception duties covered for facility and conducts general administrative tasks as necessary.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Work with personnel matters as required. Keep all personnel matters confidential.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of an accounting system that reflects the operating costs of the facility.
- Serve on various committees as requested by the Administrator.
- Ensure accurate, timely and adequate financial records, cost reports and employee data reports submitted to authorized government agencies as required by current regulations.
- Provide the Administrator with written reports as necessary.
- Responsible to the Administrator for all operations within the facility as outlined in this position description.
- Responsible for all financial operations within the accounts payable, payroll and human resources functions within the facility.
- Must process demonstrable knowledge and expertise in the areas of payroll, accounts payable and patient funds.
- Must possess a high degree of competency in communication skills including conflict resolution, human resource management and financial management.
- Must possess competency in computer usage.
- Must be self-motivated and must have the ability to associate with persons of all levels of authority and environments.
- There are no special physical abilities required to perform in this capacity, however must possess the level of mobility to tour facility which includes prolonged sitting, standing, walking and climbing stairs.
- Must possess an essentially normal visual acuity, clarity of speech and conversation level hearing ability.