Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
Your primary responsibilities will focus on designing & developing a new UI tech stack. You will be instrumental in helping scope out both the near-term experience for our partners as well as the next generation of our product on web and on devices. We’d like to know that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- 5 years current experience building single page applications with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Babel, Webpack, Underscore, etc.).
- Experience with test automation: unit/integration/functional testing.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development.
- Architect solutions and execution through hands-on development, quality- assurance, and prototyping.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
- Discover and implement new performance optimizations for the site and traffic routing.
- Deliver code in an Agile software development using test-driven development methodologies.
- Strong background in process design for reliable systems; strong “big picture” awareness of systems
- Experience working with operations or with deployment, monitoring, and other sustainable operations of software a plus.
- Partner closely with product to craft great product experiences.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.