Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
The Warehouse Manager will
be responsible to lead the Warehouse team in loading and unloading trucks, staging
deliveries, packaging product in the yard, inspections and general duties in
accordance with safety policies, procedures and governmental regulations.
- Pull inventory and stage products utilizing forklift and other specified equipment.
- Load and offload trucks.
- Package product per customer requirements, this includes packaging
product out of storage tanks and into totes/pails.
- Daily inspections of yard and equipment and regular housekeeping.
- Count and assist in management of inventory.
- Mentor new employees in a professional manner.
- Ensure the Company’s production and quality expectations are achieved.
- Incorporate safe working procedures and the Rockwater core values and standards into all activities in assigned production areas.
- Allocate available personnel on an ongoing basis so as to meet daily production demand.
- Provide leadership, planning and assistance in directing manufacturing activities, personnel and projects.
- Plan and direct the layout of equipment, workflow, processing methods and work force utilization.
- Maintain and environmentally clean work place.
- Operate all non-DOT equipment.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 3 years of forklift experience is required.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Management experience in a similar chemical related environment is preferred.
- Proven safety record and stable work history.
- Utilize safety and environmental measures at all times.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Handles special projects as assigned and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving and fast pace environment.
- Safety-minded individual who will contribute to Rockwater’s safety culture.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Will Require Saturday and Sundays – days off during the week.