Texas-Based National ADT Dealership celebrating over 10 years of protecting families! Immediate Hire: Start October 28th!
Business expansion in progress-in Hedwig Village!
Thursday, October 24th 10a-2p
- Hiring Event Location: 10190 Katy Freeway STE 455 77043
- Individual professional interviews-no appointment required-walk-in's welcome!
- When selected for a position you will be working at our Hedwig Village location.
IPB/ADT Security, a national ADT dealer based in Texas with over 10 years of residential security system industry experience, is committed to providing our employees the benefits of a generous compensation package, excellent work-life balance in a fun & relaxed work environment!
Due to continued company growth and customer demand, IPB/ADT is now adding to our existing sales & customer service team at our new Southwest Houston locations. Applicants should be goal-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded and enjoy working in a performance-valued environment.
As a Sales Consultant, you will be meeting with homeowners to determine which home security system package will best meet their needs while providing excellent customer service, and completing the sales process. We will provide you with professional paid training and on-going support from the leadership team to ensure your success in this long-term career with rapid advancement opportunities!
Our IPB/ADT Residential Sales & Customer Service Team Receives:
$1200-$1500 per week! (Draw/Commission/Monthly Bonuses)
Sales /Customer Service Experience:
- Paid weekly!
- Success-driven paid training program!
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities-we promote from within!
- Medical benefits package & paid time off!
- Long-term career with a well-established company! Our Sales Representatives have been with the IPB team for an average of over 5 years!
Our current employees previously worked in the following industries: Customer Service, Real Estate Sales, Time Share Sales, Retail, Automobile Sales/Finance/Service Advisement, Insurance Sales, Management, Account Management, Banking Sales, Security, Oil & Gas Sales, Law Enforcement/ Military, Investment Sales, Recent College Grads, just to name a few. Use your own unique work experience to thrive in this long-term & lucrative career opportunity!
- Customer Service, presentation & communication skills
- High-energy, results-oriented professional with a strong drive for success!
- Ability to work M-F 12p-8:30p
- A team-oriented individual seeking a long-term "career"
- Ability to pass a background check-REQUIRED