We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated, ambitious and customer-driven Law Enforcement Liaison to work on our team. The role will involve direct interaction with law enforcement leadership, organizations and agencies. The primary responsibility is to educate and build awareness with command staff and municipal leaders about the need for services and solutions. The liaison will assist Business Development Managers with their business partnership efforts by making introductions and arranging presentations with key decision makers within LE agencies and government municipalities.
To excel in this role, you should have extensive connections and relationships across multiple law enforcement agencies and/or municipalities in a specific state or geographic region.
- Knowledge of Off-Duty processes and programs and the inherent risks, liabilities and unnecessary costs.
- Become an expert and advocate of our solutions and services.
- Utilize current contacts and relationships to provide introductions and arrange meetings between our business development managers and agency/city leadership.
- Provide feedback on communication, presentations and agency interaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship builder
- Results Oriented
- Passion for winning
- Self-motivated with an ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Current or past member of state or national law enforcement associations or organizations.
- Extensive law enforcement network and connections currently active in leadership decision making positions.
- Preferred Sheriff, Chief or Assistant Chief with connections to active command. Retired and active Chiefs, Asst. Chiefs and Sheriffs thrive in this role.
- Law enforcement experience mandatory
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission