H&H Color Lab is one of the largest single facility professional photography labs in the nation, engaged in both the high-end portrait and wedding market and the high-volume school, sports and events market. With 49 years of experience, H&H Color Lab is an industry leader in product development and design for high quality photographic prints and products.
H&H is looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented individual to lead the Order Entry Services department. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the school photography industry and able to act as a business partner to photography studios by providing recommendations for best practices, workflows, products and package configuration.
The primary function of a person in this position isto be responsible for the supervision of staff and operations of the Order EntryDepartment by maintaining production schedules, plan and assign work, trainingand managing employees, and maintaining company standards.
Essential Functions are not intended to be anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. They are intendedto be accurate summaries of what the job involves and what is required toperform it. Employees are responsible for all other duties as assigned.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
- Maintainproduction schedules, plan and assign work, train employees, and maintainstandards
- Screen,interview, and identify team members for Order Entry Service tasks
- Makehiring, discipline, and termination decisions for all Order Entry Service teammembers
- CompleteTeam Member Annual Coaching and Annual Performance Evaluations
- Recognizeand solve problems affecting department
- Inspectremake orders to identify process and training deficiencies
- Onboardsnew customers and manages Order Entry Services projects
- Actsas a liaison and business partner to photography studios by providingrecommendations for best practices, workflows, volume sale products, pricingand package configuration
- Maintainspositive customer relationships by providing on-going customer support andresolves all complaints
- Assistteam in the absence of team member
- Lookfor improvement in current production processes
- Monitorand complete time & attendance reports
- Followall established Standard Work procedures established by the Company
- Maintaina clean and organized workstation/work area
- Performany additional duties or attend training as may be necessary or required by theCompany
- Complywith all Company policies, rules, and instructions from supervisors ormanagement
- Mustbe committed to a high standard of safety and be willing to comply with allsafety laws and all of H&H Color Lab’s safety policies and rules. Must be willing to report safety violationsand potential safety violations to appropriate management
- Mustmaintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined inthe Company’s sole discretion.
- Mustbe available and willing to work all hours as the Company determines necessaryor desirable.
- Musthave the ability to read, comprehend, and interpret instructions at a levelnormally acquired through a high school education
- Mustbe able to read and interpret instructions in English
- Musthave a thorough understanding of studio workflows and related process flow atH&H Color Lab, Inc.
- Musthave good working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Musthave the ability to work independently without close supervision
- Mustbe flexible/adaptable to constant change
- Musthave strong tact and diplomacy in order to interact with all levels ofpersonnel
- Musthave the ability to prioritize, organize, and plan work under own initiative
- Mustbe detail-minded
- 1-3years management experience
- Experiencewith photographic and photo finishing manufacturing
- Extensiveknowledge of school photography business as it relates to the company and ourcustomer
- Understandand able to use hhschools software to facilitate customer orders and questions
The primary duties of this class are primarily performedin an office environment that may include working in a light industrial manufacturingsetting.
- Sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in anoffice setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionallystoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pulllight to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiringrepetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computerkeyboard
- Sufficient clarity of hearing, with or withoutreasonable accommodation, which permits the employee to discern verbalinstructions and safety warnings such as emergency warning sounds
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, withor without reasonable accommodation, which permits the employee to seeinformation
BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUG SCREEN CONDUCTEDPRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT
H&H Color Lab, Inc. v a policy to provide equalemployment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment withoutregard to an individual’s ethnicity, race, color, creed, gender, age, veteranstatus, physical disability, national origin, sexual orientation, religion,marital or familial status, genetic information, or any other protected classin accordance with applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday