We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Leasing Agent that will add a positive attitude to our community! The Leasing Agent role is responsible for all aspects of leasing at your property and to ensure the production of only the best customer service for our residents and the community.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate both opportunities or threats to the Property Manager.
- Ensure all lead information is entered, accurate and complete within Entrata.
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions, utilize completed guest cards, ); immediately record all telephone and in-person traffic appropriate reports
- Files guest cards and maintains according to established procedures
- Conducts all functions necessary to close the sale, including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and any follow-up necessary
- Orient new residents to property (i.e. turn over keys, reviews property rules, regulations and procedures, point out mail boxes, and review amenities,
- Adheres to standards and complies with: corporate procedures, government laws on Fair Housing, and all inspections of the facility
- Maintains accurate monthly commission sheets on leases and renewals for bonus purposes
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits; listen to all resident requests, complaints, and comments and immediately complete maintenance work orders to inform maintenance team
- Answer questions for residents about the property, repairs, rent, rules,
- Follow up on a timely basis /respond to resident requests or problems immediately
- Contact apartment locators on regular basis to obtain traffic; inform of rental rates and specials
- Review market survey/analysis on a continual basis to generate ideas and formulate plans
High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Certified Apartment Leasing Agent (CALA) preferred
- Must be able to use the following equipment: telephone, fax machine, computer (and property software as well as Microsoft Office), copy machine and business calculator
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and OSHA requirement
- 1 – 2 years apartment leasing experience is required
- Strong attention to detail and sales ability is a must
Job Type: Full-time
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)