At Bullard, we don’t create just products. We create life-saving solutions and experiences that turn customers into raving fans. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help shape the future of Personal Protective Equipment!
We question the norm. Collaborate and learn from each other. Innovate based on end user customer insights and are not afraid to do differently. We deliver value to our end user and distributor customers. Our vision is to advance human safety to enable long, healthy, productive lives through innovative solutions.
The Marketing Manager will have a growth mindset and solve market problems using the right products and the right messaging that reaches the right people. You’ll thrive in developing, implementing, and overseeing strategies that communicate a product’s value to your markets. You’ll lead but collaborate with a talented team of sales professionals and Product Portfolio Managers to create user personas, define the brand tone and voice, optimize our brand positioning with our channel partners and be an advocate for the customer journey and overall experience. The Marketing Manager will drive sales enablement and own the overall promotion and channel for Bullard.
- You own the marketing budget and P&L for your market and will be responsible for prioritizing resources to maximize opportunities.
- Design and help deliver customer training while identifying and developing sales enablement tools and programs.
- Lead and drive the strategic development and execution of your industry marketing plan and provide leadership for all deliverables.
- Work with the sales organization to turn customer segmentation, persona development insights, and channel performance data into campaign messaging strategies that drive customer acquisition.
- Partner with Product Portfolio Managers and team to ensure a consistent brand voice and cohesive customer journey across marketing efforts.
- Work with the sales organization to develop strategic channel targets and growth plans. Capitalize on channel marketing partnerships to promote Bullard from both within the customer’s organization and to the end user customers.
- Oversee all content creation, collateral development, website, user experience, and demand generation.Use Salesforce as a tool for segmentation and classification of all prospects, customers, and distributor partners.
- Conduct market research and analysis to utilize metrics and data to drive decisions and support market growth.
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related technical or business discipline.
- 4 years’ experience in marketing, product management, brand management or related field.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% when needed.
- Experience with Salesforce, Mailchimp, Canva
- Growth marketing experience and can balance both an analytical and creative approach.
- Self-motivated, self-managed. Gets stuff done – on time, on budget.
- You have a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into clear, business narratives through creative storytelling.
- Ability to think differently and challenge the status quo.
- The possessor of a great sense of humor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $97,000.00 - $114,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lexington, KY 40509: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location