Under the supervision of the VP Home Community Based Services, this position is responsible for leading the full-cycle recruitment process by maximizing staffing levels for Helping Hands and Fellowship Garden State Hospice, thereby ensuring their ability to meet the needs of Clients, Patients, Residents, and all those we care for and serve. This will be achieved through the development and implementation of recruitment plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Recruiter: Proactively manage the full-cycle recruitment and selection processes for non-exempt positions. Develop and maintain a candidate pool to fill existing and future job openings and to promote internal career opportunities. Perform strategic searches for qualified candidates using databases, social networking sites, internet recruiting sources, team member referrals, job fairs, and creative on-site/off-site recruitment events. Review and evaluate applicants’ qualifications; pre-screen and conduct in-depth interviews to effectively assess candidates; make employment recommendations to ensure we hire the most qualified team members to best support all those we care for and serve, fellow team members, and the organization.
- Coordinator: Partner with hiring managers and schedulers to accurately assess our current and future staffing needs, talent shifts and to develop appropriate strategies. Promptly respond to staffing needs/emergencies. Plan and organize on-boarding, orientation, and training for all team members, in conjunction with Director of Human Resources. Utilize relevant systems to manage applicant flow and employment data. Accurately gather employment documents, prepare and maintain employment records.
- Quality-Focused: Ensure all potential team members meet pre-employment requirements such as medical clearance and criminal background checks. Update licenses/certifications and team members’ health records (PPDs, X-rays, etc.). Ensure team education and competencies (in-services, trainings, Fellowship Spirit), as well as policies, procedures, and operations are followed in compliance with Fellowship Senior Living regulations. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of two (2) years recruitment and candidate sourcing experience in a health care setting, preferably long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degreein HR or related field.
- Professional HR certification, preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office and HR/Payroll system(s) to generate reports and run queries as required.
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection principles, procedures, laws and regulations; training; compensation and benefits implementation.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and cooperate with and respond effectively to the instructions and requests from a diverse group and to provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact.
- Strong assessment skills, including good insights into the organizations’, hiring managers’, and candidates’ preferences and needs.
- Ability to travel locally for recruitment events, career fairs, training and networking opportunities.
- Work may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position. Availability for evening and weekend work and willingness to be on-call to handle emergencies are essential.
- Possesses an understanding of and support of the mission and philosophy of Fellowship Senior Living, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative