Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
The Laundry Aid position will wash, dry, iron, sort, store and distribute clean linen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS :
- Folding linen, identifying damaged or lost laundry, preparation of linen carts and bags for delivery to accommodate units and participation in monthly linen inventory
- Work on various stations on a rotational basis and must be able to perform to standard on each and every station
- Loading and unloading industrial washers and processing approximately 750lbs of linen daily
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures and guidelines in accomplishing tasks as described above
- Ability to program and run basic computer driven machinery
- Basic sewing and iron skills
- Skill in attention to detail
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to follow instructions
Job Type: Temporary