Upcoming Opportunities for a Network Transformation Training Consultant –Contractor
Main Location: Raritan, NJ (Central New Jersey)
Upcoming Opportunities for KPMG Assignment Select is geared toward independent professionals interested in temporary or project-based work. Our team is comprised of highly trained third party professional individuals who are in the right place, at the right time, with the right skill set.
KPMG is working through its partnership with MBO Partners and is currently seeking contractors in multiple locations throughout the United States including New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Detroit, and San Francisco.
- Lead training, events, and communications with stakeholders and Center of Excellence (CoE) team members; including design and implementation of the CoE Site, CoE brand management, executing the CoE communications strategy, and leading the content development and logistics of training courses
- Manage the tasks, timeline, scope, and day to day communication with stakeholders on Knowledge, Training, and Communications efforts
- Understand Digital Labor tools and Methodology; Coordinate training other resources in KPMG Digital Labor
- Seek and build relationships to enhance delivery of Knowledge, Training, and Communications and to better understand, identify, and work through issues with stakeholders
- Maintain skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing deliverables
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures, working with teams and team members to ensure adherence on individual efforts; Learn and become proficient about KPMG, its business areas and functions
- Minimum three years of experience in coordinating training and managing multiple concurrent knowledge, training and communications work streams with distributed teams
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Collaborate with Technology Adoption Manager to deliver clear and concise communication collateral to support “Network transformation program”- an ongoing global initiative to continuously re mediate the network and voice architecture globally in order to support future cloud-based solutions
- Facilitate training/ hyper care as needed
- Refine stakeholder assessment, related collateral and communication goals to focus on tech adoption
- Create/ monitor success criteria and support Network team to drive two-way communication
- Attend agile stand ups and apply lessons learned and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to travel to client site in Northern New Jersey
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG and MBO Partner are equal opportunity employers/contractors. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Contract
- coordinating training: 3 years (Required)