Client Services Consultant-18000P5B
- Manage and execute the implementation of Aconex suite of products.
- Work with clients to define and deliver against agreed scope of work, including mapping their business processes to relevant Aconex products.
- Respond to, manage, and ensure issue resolution early in the deployment.
- Provide training/workshops in line with Oracle client services model.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Implementation and consulting, preferably in document management, document control, or information management.
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management role.
- 3+ years software implementation experience.
- Strong understanding of construction and engineering processes.
- Experience with cost management and project controls systems is preferred.
- Proven ability to organize complex organizations, projects, and initiatives
- Proven ability to generate high levels of client satisfaction through client-focused consulting services.
- Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to influence and train various groups and audiences
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, you will be considered the lead customer liaison for 4 -10 strategic, top-revenue Support accounts, and will attend one-on-one meetings with representatives of the strategic accounts. You will be responsible for managing internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and driving productivity improvement opportunities, coordinating, preparing and qualifying Premier Analysts for Customer Visits and employee mentoring.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of the nature of this position, a proven track record of demonstrated working skills including, but not limited to, excellent verbal and written communication skills, project management skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure, and (most importantly) an unabbreviated commitment to ensuring customer success. Bachelor*s Degree in either communications or information systems, previous account management and customer-focused experience, training experience in a software environment, prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle*s products, and six years related experience.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.