Payroll Specialist Job on Long Island, NY
Seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist / HR Coordinator on Long Island, NY
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
You Will Have:
- Accurately preparing and processing bi-weekly payroll for 500 employees using ADP
- Interacting with ADP client services for problem resolution
- Preparing monthly proofs and General Ledger reports
- Inputting employee information changes and tracking employee time off in HRIS, ADP and automated timesheet system
- Preparing new employee folders and providing administrative support for the HR Department including ordering supplies, scanning, filing, and greeting applicants
- Minimum 3-5 years payroll experience with automated payroll system, preferably working knowledge of ADP WorkForce Now or Paychex.
- HRIS - data input experience, ADP/Paychex preferred.
- Prior Accounts Payable experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently, accurately and meet deadlines.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-tasks.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
If you are looking for a position as a Payroll Specialist / HR Coordinator on Long Island, NY please apply here or send your resume to Taylor.McGivney@ajilon.com