Global World Solutions, Inc. (GWS) is a full-service company that provides various services that include Interpretation & Translation services, Foreign Language Training and Workforce Language and Cultural Diversity Training to corporate institutions. Collectively we promote cultural awareness and sound business solutions that aid in expanding American companies globally. GWS works diligently to provide practical solutions to students, professionals, and the public and private sectors by solving their language dilemmas, so clients are successful in reaching their language goals and conquering their different foreign language impediments. As a company, we are confident in succeeding in this endeavor due to our extensive success and experience with a variety of clients.
We are earnestly focused on a providing everyone the opportunity to join the world of bilingualism, which is the key to connecting with the global world. And to fully equip our clients culturally, we offer business and cultural language solutions. G.W.S specializes in youth and young-adult educational programs that promote academic development, cultural understanding, financial literacy, business skills and foreign language training that shapes youth into “Global Leaders” of tomorrow. This is all executed in the love of Christ. This is our foundational element that sets us apart and gives us the winning everlasting difference.
At GWS, we use a specialized and innovative curriculum that consists of 5 disparate levels that tends to the needs of the novice-experienced learner beginning with the Pre-Beginner-Master levels. The focus is to guide the students from his/her present level to mastery level through a rigorous exercises, project-based assignments, exams, and capstone assessments that tests the main areas of assessment of a foreign language: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing, within every level that the student completes. This curriculum also follows the ACTFL standards and Common Cores standards, which are common for the state of Maryland. Each level within the five-level-curriculum is accompanied by a final oral exam that includes a panel of educators, a written exam and a service project that requires the students to employ what he/she learned within the level.
Additionally, GWS is a firm believer in achieving the following goals: As a socially and culturally proactive company, our goals are to:
Promote multiculturalism, understanding and unity worldwide; Eradicate language barriers; Provide excellent language training that mitigates cultural insensitivity;
Advocate for global change;
Set a higher standard in legal and corporate interpretation and translation;
Enable underprivileged peoples via understanding and mastery of the English language;
Adapt economically proven programs that provide solutions to socio-economic issues that prevail in the world today; and
Execute everything we do in Christian love.
Global World Solutions, Inc. is seeking educators to teach foreign languages in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia, as well as, nationally, and internationally on our online platform. These foreign languages include Spanish, ESL, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, German, and French to fulfill the demand of services from our clients domestically and around the globe.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
- Teach students one-on-one or in small groups of multiple ages and backgrounds
- Build relationships with clients by expressing patience and responding to their needs
- Communicate on a daily basis (on tutoring days) with GWS staff of successes and challenges, and other pertinent information
- An educator who teaches with LOVE & STRUCTURE within the classroom.
- Utilize GWS’s curriculum to teach language in a sound manner.
- Engender a collaborative partnership with parents and students to ensure success.
- Execute and utilize personal expertise, lesson plans and materials to deliver lessons within the classroom.
- Utilize kinesthetic movements and fun filled activities along with songs and dance to teach classes.
- Participate in required periodic teacher trainings and teacher meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Preferred or current or currently enrolled in post-secondary school program.
- Degree in child development, elementary education, foreign language education or strongly preferred or equivalent experienced person perusing certification.
- 3-5- Years Teaching Experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to learn and implement various strategies as needed
- (Preferred: Experience teaching abroad)
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification (MSDE)
- ACTFL OPIC Foreign Language Certification (Advance Rating or Higher).
- Ability to deliver programs in a fun and dynamic approach
- Native or native-level proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Strong written proficiency in native language and English
- Experience working with young children, adolescents, and adults. Required (i.e. Middle School, High School and Collegiate Level,); experience in an academic setting preferred (i.e. Teacher or Teacher’s Assistant)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work successfully with colleagues on a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Availability to work Full Time.
- "Flexibility to travel to multiple locations or administer classes online
- Must have Driver’s license and access to a vehicle to drive to different clients, corporations, organization, businesses and school programs.
- An opportunity to work with experienced and passionate individuals who share your earnestness to equip children to be able to complete nationally and internationally, while simultaneously producing global leaders who are multilingual in the earth and around the globe.
- Paid Professional Workshops from Certified Teachers in the area of foreign language by experienced teachers on a monthly basis.
- Weekly Stipend for lunch
- Discounted ESL/Foreign Language tuition for GWS ‘ private contractors who work more than 20-30 hours per week.
- Monthly bonuses based on performance and client referrals.
- Opportunities to win a free 3-5 vacation cruise based on performance during their annual review.
Location: Varies (Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, education and certifications. Minimum rate for qualified teachers will be $20.00-25.00 per/hour.
E-mail cover letter and resume to current email and/or call the following number below; 703.828.7726.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $28.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply