Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinates resident retention and marketing events for Hubbell Apartment Living communities, understanding the needs of each individual property, its features, specific business needs, and customer base. Responsible and accountable for providing proactive, strategic thought-leadership in an effort to help differentiate Hubbell Apartment Living from the competition.
2. Responsible for managing events from strategic planning to tactical activities. Develops, delivers, and administers variety of events/programs for each apartment community on a scheduled basis.
3. Serves as a leader, providing guidelines and program ideas to the management team and onsite property managers. Develops a standard procedure for event delivery and launch, supports the creation of collateral tools and trains the onsite team on how to accomplish successful community engagement.
4. Responsible for managing events from research to conception to budget reconciliation to ROI tracking and align them with Hubbell Apartment Living’s marketing strategy and business goals.
5. Works with the marketing and management team to identify and implement new ideas and event programs. Organizes events designed to promote the company’s mission - creating a sense of community and resident engagement.
6. Works with local businesses and vendors to build partnerships for increased community involvement and a vibrant outreach marketing campaign.
7. Coordinates promotional and marketing materials for each event including flyers, posters, invitations and banners as needed.
8. Coordinates marketing and promoting each event, including scheduling meetings with management team, property managers, and the marketing team.
9. Seasonal oversight of part-time summer brand interns, including their schedules, calendar of events, and outreach marketing. Makes marketing and event recommendations based on the properties’ needs and branding guidelines.
10. Oversees event/activity logistics including set-up/clean-up, facilitation, etc.
11. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- Two years’ minimum experience in marketing/event planning required
- Property management experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Demonstrates excellent written and visual design skills with a wide degree of creativity for use in a variety of formats(photo/video/text)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, organized and detailed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to be flexible and interact with all levels of management and staff