WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way which includes Delivering Legendary Service, Honoring Commitments, Being Proactive, and Keeping Things Fun (to name a few
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an energetic and responsible Receptionist to join our team at our corporate office in San Diego. Responsibilities include directing phone calls, greeting, and directing ConAm guests.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Bilingual (Spanish) a significant plus
- Professional appearance with a customer service attitude
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Effective communication skills for phone duties
- Good listening skills to make sure callers’ questions or concerns are understood
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to proof own work and correct errors before finalizing
- Maintains security by following procedures
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY”
button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!