Nestlé and Starbucks are bringing together the world’s most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks’ robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition – customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestlé’s mission to enhance the quality of consumers’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, this strategic alliance will create career opportunities that will drive innovation and go-to-market strategies, bringing the best coffee to customers around the world.
It has never been a more exciting time to join (Nestlé Starbucks).
The Recruiting Coordinator is part of the Recruiting Operations team and is responsible for providing highly efficient administrative support for the Nestlé Recruiting department. The Coordinator works directly with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Human Resources business partners, and both internal and external Candidates to help facilitate the interviewing and hiring processes. This Coordinator represents Recruiting and interacts with all divisions and levels across Nestlé USA.
As a key member of the Recruiting Operations team, the Coordinator is responsible for interview scheduling, offer letters, background checks, reporting, and support for on-campus events.
- Coordinate and schedule all Candidate interviews including phone interviews, in-person interviews and video conference interviews. Drive the scheduling process to ensure interviews take place in a timely manner
- Coordinate all necessary Candidate travel and accommodations for positions nationwide using the Nestlé Travel Policy and online tools
- Provide Candidates with timely information on interview and travel information
- Anticipate customer needs to ensure a superior experience for both internal and external customers
- Communicate with Candidates, Human Resources, Hiring Managers and Recruiters on status on an ongoing basis
- Supporting reporting needs for Recruiters and HR business partners
- Manage job files for OFCCP compliance
- Draft offer letters and ensure timely delivery to Candidates
- Initiate and follow-up on Candidate background checks
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2 or more years of corporate administrative experience preferred
- One or more years of experience in one or more of the following: Human Resources, Recruiting, and/or Customer Service preferred
- One or more years of high-volume travel scheduling / booking experience (i.e. flights, hotels, rental cars) preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing a high volume workload and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience maintaining confidential information
- Experience working as part of a team to accomplished a shared objective
- Knowledge of the Nestlé organization is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook e-mail and calendar functionality required including creating and using templates, and using third-party tools to schedule meeting locations, conference calls and video conference calls
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required including Mail Merge, formatting spreadsheets, basic formulas
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A high level of organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to work with multiple internal and external clients in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks
- Proactive problem solver, adaptable, flexible, superior customer service orientation
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.