Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America’s network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the “CFC Difference” that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Treasury Operations Manager in the TFG - Financial Risk Management group. In this position you will have the opportunity to facilitate a successful self-assessment of all treasury operations and processes and ultimately implement an integrate new treasury systems and procedural solutions that will consolidate and streamline existing processes, procedures and reporting capabilities efficiently based on industry best practices.
As a Treasury Operations Manager, you will:
To be successful, you will need:
- As a subject matter expert, work closely with the project management team to complete a thorough self-assessment of existing treasury operations, software (systems) and processes.
- Play a key role in originating and delivering recommendations to improve current treasury procedures and processes based on existing systems to the Steering Committee.
- Facilitate the implementation of key improvements to existing treasury operations and procedures.
- Identify and assess the ability to automate and consolidate key processes using a core treasury system acquired from an external source.
- Assist in the gradual implementation of a core treasury system on a priority basis across the Treasury Division while minimizing disruptions to existing work flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent required – MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience in a corporate finance environment with direct experience in corporate treasury operations required.
- Derivatives and debt capital markets preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years overall professional experience is preferred.
- Experience implementing various treasury related systems is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more—all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.