Chantilly, VA. based Commercial Architectural, Interiors and Engineering firm has an immediate opening for a full time summer Intern position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- preparation of construction drawings under the supervision of a licensed architect or other project manager
- site surveys and documentation of existing buildings
- a variety of project related administrative tasks.
- Experience in an architectural office preparing construction documents preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Applicant must provide examples of pertinent work product.
- Strong technical skills, detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketchup, MS Word and Excel preferred.
- Revit skills are highly valued.
- Candidate must have their own transportation as some of the job responsibilities will require it. Mileage reimbursement is provided.
- Applicant must be motivated, a self-starter, someone who works well with a team and possesses good communication skills.
For Consideration, please submit resume with cover letter and work samples (if available).
Job Type: Internship
- Autocad: 1 year (Preferred)