This position is responsible for providing the highest level of Talent Acquisition partnership with leaders and hiring managers. The contract recruiter delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and promotes the brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. An innovative approach, near and long-term recruiting vision, business acumen, and personal organization is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages personnel requisitions, conducts a needs assessment with hiring manager, resume reviewing & tracking, creates job postings & oversees the posting process.
- Conducts phone screens to identify candidates to progress to hiring manager screens or onsite interviews. Creates and presents prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Consults with senior leadership to identify recruitment needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Writes complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverages online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Creates and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provides complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Interviews all candidates presented and includes the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Manages the scheduling process and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation setting.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates, as well as scheduling.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines of compensation policy.
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required. MBA or MS preferred.
- Prior ATS experience required; BrassRing is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in recruitment for pharmaceutical/biotech industries.
- Experience with Medical Affairs and Clinical Development recruitment is a requirement.
- Experience filling Executive: Director level through VP and managerial and professional positions at all levels within pharma/biotech industries.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
Job Type: Contract
- in-house pharmaceutical/biotech recruitment: 5 years (Required)