VIR Insights is a marketing consulting firm who delivers strategic action plans across digital and offline platforms, to help organizations increase revenue and team productivity. We are currently looking for a Part-Time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team to assist with day-to-day client marketing needs.
This is a remote opportunity with the flexibility to work 10-15 hours per week at $40-50 per hour.
- Maintains and builds upon digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Maintains, builds, and grows our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Helps implement new strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Creates landing pages and optimizes user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Creates engaging content
- Manages and maintains WordPress website
- Creates backlinking opportunities to boost website organic ranking and traffic
- Manages Google Ads account, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads.
- Video editing and creation for web, social media and email marketing
- CRM System Management
- Ability to create and manage print and offline marketing materials as needed
- At least 3 years of digital marketing, 3 years (Preferred)
- experience WordPress, 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Analytics, 2 years (Preferred)
- PPC/Google Ads/Bing Ads, 2 years (Preferred)
- SEO/Content Writing, 2 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising, 2 years (Preferred)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Photoshop and Video editing software knowledge
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Ahrefs and similar software)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, development and constraints
- Detail oriented and organized individual who can work independently
- A fun, flexible and intelligent individual who likes collaborate and work as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to meet deadlines
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
- digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- SEO/Content Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- PPC/Google Ads/Bing Ads: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company's Facebook page: