At Stateless you will make an impact right out of the gate. As a company, we are challenging the status quo, and as a culture, we do the same. We stand for a culture in which we are SUPPORTIVE of one another and committed to team diversity, SINCERE in our communication with our colleagues and customers, STUDIOUS in the way we are serious and accountable for our work, always STRIVING to improve, and ultimately STATELESS where we are willing to adapt as needed.
Our new internship program is designed to introduce students to the Stateless community to work with smart people and learn about the inner workings of an innovative organization. In this 9 to 12-week program, students will grow their skills, apply their knowledge, and participate in exciting projects that relate back to our core functions.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
As an intern in the DevOps team, you will help Engineering on a variety of product and project-related tasks. You will get exposure to our bleeding-edge solution and valuable experience in relevant technologies such as the P4 programming language, Linux, CI/CD, networking and application containerization.
The program will start based on your availability in May for up to 12 weeks. This will be an hourly position and pays $20 to $25 per hour based on your skill level for up to 40 hours a week. Time off is flexible and can be arranged with your manager.
The hiring timelines for this internship is as follows:
- Applications will be accepted until February 10th.
- You will be contacted no later than February 21st regarding the next phase.
- A hiring decision will be made based on your code challenge and possible interview by March 20th.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Currently enrolled in a Master's program with a strong computer networking concentration such as the Telecoms program at CU Boulder.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a cross-functional team.
- Basic programming experience in Python.
- Comfortable with Linux operating system.
- Bonus: Experience with DevOps containerization and configuration management tools.
MORE ABOUT STATELESS
Stateless is a TechStars Boulder company with strong venture funding. Stateless is Colorado technology, born in the labs of the University of Colorado Boulder.
We are dramatically ramping and scaling our team; we are aiming for 3x growth in the next 18 months. This is your opportunity to join a highly collaborative environment as part of an innovative, tight-knit team of talented individuals bringing an amazing new product to market. We are already well on our way and are navigating deep into uncharted networking waters. Please think about joining Stateless on this transformational networking journey!