A Peter Piper Pizza Team Member has fun in a fast-paced, high energy environment, where everyone on the team works hard and works together to ensure that Every Guest Leaves Happy. You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of Restaurant Operations, from guest service to food preparation and cash handling! There are so many ways to grow your career with Peter Piper Pizza, especially since we promote from within. We are open weekends, late evenings and holidays, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas days.
- Ability to interact with customers: receive orders, process payments, respond appropriately to customer issues
- Preparation of products as ordered by customers
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment, maintaining clean restrooms,
building exterior, parking lot, dumpsters, sidewalk, kitchen and dining room
- Unloading and stocking is required
- Ability to operate cash register or point of sale terminal, as needed
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Able to lift/move up to 50 pounds and be at least eighteen (18) years of age (rollout)
- No visible tattoos on the head, neck or face above the uniform and no visible tattoos on arms or hands,
except for one smaller than 1 inch by 1 inch, unless concealed with clothing or naturally colored concealer.
- May perform essential functions and duties listed in the restaurant
Team Member job description.
Hourly positions include:
- Front of House
- Back of House
- Birthday Host/Hostess
- Dough Rollout (must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds)
- Game Room Attendant
- Pizza Production / Prep
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to use a computer and calculator
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
- Ability to resolve guest issues with tact
- Ability to work flexible hours. Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends
A Team Member must obtain a health certification at his/her own expense within (ninety) 90 days (if required by local municipality)
Peter Piper Pizza is a drug free workplace and participates in the E-verify program.
Peter Piper Pizza is an equal opportunity employer. Neither the information contained on this web page nor the application you might submit as a result of this web page guarantees either an interview or employment with the company.