This is a second level multi-unit Operations position and will oversee 6-8 Area Managers in a Region, 50+ quick-casual restaurant locations.
The Director ensures that restaurants are excellently run and always deliver exceptional guest experiences. This involves hiring the right people, making sure they’re trained, and focusing teams on what it takes to be a leading restaurant. The Director works to build sales and contributes to the Company's economic model.
We are looking for the best! You must have the ability to think like an entrepreneur and have a passion for being hands-on, in the day to day operations of the restaurant. You must understand that you can't be successful on your own but rather build trust with your teams, and develop people. This is a very team-focused, inclusive culture and you will spend ten to twelve weeks training in the restaurants.
In addition, you must:
- Have experience overseeing between 35-50 CORPORATELY OWNED locations (as opposed to franchise owned locations) over multiple states
- Be able to think strategically and out of the box regarding great guest experience and how to serve safe and delicious food
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and crisply
- Be able to use a PC as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Have strong verbal, written, and general communication skills
- Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills
- Have demonstrated ability to interact easily with diverse groups of people
- Be able to think strategically, and achieve day-to-day results
- Have the ability to learn from others
- Possess strong leadership skills in conjunction with a commitment to operational and training programs as well as company philosophies and practices
- Have earned a B.A./B.S. in related field or have an equivalent in education and experience
- Have seven (7) years’ multi-unit experience and some Local Store Marketing experience
- Enjoy extensive travel