We are a small, award winning, growing entrepreneurial IT consulting firm looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help with the production, management and implementation of various marketing campaigns. YOU MUST HAVE 2 – 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN IMPLEMENTING VARIOUS DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, including web and email, direct mail and websites, NOT just experience in PR or social media. Experience with Infusionsoft or equivalent is a plus. You also must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. Please ONLY apply if you have experience in managing various marketing projects, both online and offline, for a small business.
This is a full-time position based in our Buffalo Grove office. As an employee, you will qualify for free health and dental insurance premium coverage and paid time off. You MUST be based in IL (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Loves a faster-paced, NO-DRAMA environment.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing, including online and offline campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing and more.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write effective marketing copy (basic sales copy writing).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel. Candidate must be able to work with database files and Excel spreadsheets containing data.
- Ability to produce ROI reports for various marketing initiatives.
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails and sales letters.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Direct Response Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Infusionsoft: 1 year (Preferred)