*ABOUT THE JOB
*You are an ambassador for the IKEA store meeting and serving our many IKEA visitors. You have the customer in focus, work to support sales and give our customers a good reason to return.
Your tasks will include
- Keeping the customer in focus and taking action to optimize sales and convert more visitors into customers.
- Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
- Actively learn about the products we sell, about their content, origin and other benefits. You share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Actively approach customers to make them feel welcome and taking action based on their questions and feedback.
- Understanding and contributing to your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager.
- Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
- Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines as set by your manager.
- You are service minded and sales driven and feel motivated in working in a vibrant retail environment.
- You are flexible and open, curious and eager to learn. You enjoy working together with other people.
- If you have previous service environment experience it’s an advantage.
- You take pride in how you serve our range to customers and want to give them a tasty reason to return again and again!
Are you hungry for the opportunity?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time