What we are looking for:
- You’re creative with an artistic eye to produce quality images
- Your attention to detail is excellent
- You’re self-sufficient and a problem solver who shows initiative, but can take direction
- You’re a team player and work well within a small business
- You’re self-motivated and dedicated with an excellent work ethic
- Dedicated to digital photo retouching, color correction and compositing.
- Work closely with our team of dedicated photo experts for our in house production team
- Effectively manage and organize multiple projects Qualifications
- 2+ year of digital photo retouching experience
- Knowledge of Capture One or Lightroom
- Working knowledge of digital photography and equipment
- Proficient with a Wacom tablet, any freehand drawing ability is a plus
- Must be available for training days
Salary is commensurate with experience
Please submit a, resume, retouching examples in your portfolio, and a PSD file example of a non destructive file structure. Prior to our interview we will also conduct a screening of your skillsets.