Bridge Home Health and Hospice- San Jose, CA
Bridge Home Health & Hospice is currently looking for a driven, experienced, capable and dynamic Operations Manager. We are committed to providing the highest quality home-based patient care experience, in an atmosphere of respect and dignity. If you want to be a part of a team that is the premier provider of post-acute care, then we want to hear from you!
Bridge Home Health & Hospice works from a simple mission. That Mission is:
Commitment to excellence is serving our community.
About this Position:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing all activities and programs for our patients.
- Fiscal planning, budgeting and management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and accreditation standards.
- Directing personnel and fostering a culture of open communication, team work and quality patient care.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or health care preferred.
- Hospice operations management experience required.
- At least a year of management experience.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to direct and supervise personnel as needed.
- Home Health, Hospice, or Health Care experience.
- Health Care Management experience.
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Growth opportunities in the fastest growing Home Health and Hospice company in California.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year (Required)
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)